Monday, May 16, 2005

Virgin Speech!

I guess I dream too much and the wierd thing is, I can remember my dream so well. It does not come naturally but takes a bit of effort... and it doea gets easier with practice. When I have a dream, I will always try to reconstruct it before I get out of bed. Why? Because I am always amazed dreams itself. Isn't it hyper cool that your subconscious actually cook up all these stories? Isn't it a little errie too because what if your brain decide to cook up some story in the day too.. isn't that what is happening to all those mental people? I like recalling my dreams and trying to make some sense out of it. To me, it is like going to the movie. I like to link it to my life and see what my mind is thinking. I heard that dreams are useless and nonsense type of info that your brains try to rid of. I guess I am driving my own brain nuts by salvaging these rubbish when they are suppose to be disposed. And because dreams are as dreams, messy and crazily sequenced, when I collect them back and place it into memory, the whole mind get more fuck up. And the more fuck up it is, the brain will try to dream more and rid of all these useless info ... and I will have more dreams to remember and further screw up my mind. You see the vicious cycle? Yes, that's it. That is the formula. If you want to dream more, you just have to start remembering what you dream. Hence, I decide to further antagonise my poor brain further by blogging my dreams! Hopefully, I do not get Dreamer's Block just when I start this! So now, I am going to hop into bed and start blogging. Welcome to DreamWierds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home