Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Double Decker Bus

My Favourite Uncle drives the bus for TIBS initially and now, I think he is driving for SBS (or is it SMRT now?) Anyway, I dream of him yesterday. I remember only very little because I woke up rather late and had to rush for the car pool going to work. So I had only about a few minutes to try to recall the dream.

It was at a typical bus depot when I met my uncle and his bunch of kids. They waved to me happily to join them before boarding a double decker bus. So I board the bus too and somehow ended on the upper floor of the bus. Smiling stupidly, my uncle point to the driver seat and sort of asked me to drive the bus. As if it is very usual, I took the driver seat and start the engine. I did not realise anything was wierd while I am in the dream but on recollection, I was driving the damn bus from the second floor. Yes, the driver seats on top. You think it is a great idea because the driver has a birdeye view? It is true somehow until I need to reverse the bus in the dream... I realise I have no idea what is behind the bus! So while, in the dream, a confused me tries to manueveur the monsterous machine out of its parking lot. I reverse carefully but careful is probably the wrong word here because there is no way for me to be careful because it was impossible to see anything behind to be careful about in the first place. Nevertheless, I reverse the bus .. ***BANG!*** damn! I crashed into something! I do not remember running from my seat to the back but somehow, I can now see that I have crashed into 2 vechicles! One a van and the other a car. They are badly crashed in the front and I panic in the dream. In the dream, I break into cool perspiration and kept worrying about how much I would have to pay for the damages. Strangely, Uncle and his bunch of kids had disappeared and I am all alone, worrying and wanting to cry because I am so broke I can never pay for the damages ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home