Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Singapore Girls

I did dream yesterday. I woke up at 7 a.m. and was very excited that I dreamt again. But it was not a straightforward dream and perhaps it ends minutes before I was awake as the memory is confusing and weak. So I dare not get up from bed and lay in bed trying to remember the dream... unfortunately, I feel alseep again and has no recollection of the dream at all now. Anyhow, I would like to share a bad experience I have today.

I use a service office somewhere at Orchard road. There is this super cute receptionist-business executive there that handles my calls and mails. She has large brown eyes that radiate life and laugh brightly and her smile is so genuine and nice. One look at her and I am immediately transported to heaven and all my worldly worries erased in an instant. I felt comfortable chatting with her each time I collect my mails from the service office. We had some conversation the last 2 times I went and I start to think about her a little these few days. So I got my friends to call the office and leave fake urgent messages for me so that she will call me on my mobile to inform me. Yes, I am a scheming idiot. Anyway, she never called but sms me instead. Then I suddenly suffered temporary insanity and decide I would just call her for a date.

"Hi, Can I speak to ABC?" - Idiot me

"Huh .. er..." - ABC of course

"I want to speak to ABC from 123 Service Office" - Stupid me

"Yes, this is ABC, can I help you?" - ABC

"Oh ... this is Dreamwierd .. I..." - I suddenly lost my ability of speech, the floor is spinning and I have difficulty breathing.

"Oh, can I help you with anything?" ABC said with a little laugh ...

"Yeah, err... this is a little rude ... but I would like to know you better and have a dinner with you ..." I wished I was never born

"oh ... " nervous laugh "I don't do that for clients" ABC

"No, not as client but as a friend ..." I tried to sound cool and laugh a little .. like it is nothing and it is completely normal but my heart was cruely knifed and I felt like the biggest idiot in the world. I knew it was not time yet, why, why did I do this? I plead temporary insanity.. someone kill me now, have mercy!

"oh no .. sorry" ABC said meekly

"oh well, no problem, see you around then" .. my heart just died and nothing seems to matter anymore at that moment ...

"ok, see you" ABC

Haiz, what is the big problem? It is just a dinner? Did I asked for more? What is wrong with just a dinner. Everyone has to eat isn't it? So what is wrong with eating your meal, sitting opposite me and have a little conversation? Am I so loathesome? I am sure I am not! When I was in Bangkok a month ago, I went to hardrock cafe everynight because I loved the live band and all the drinks are so cheap as compared to Singapore. I got to know 4 girls from those nights and we danced all night, chat like old friends and exchange numbers .. just like that. What is wrong about girls in Singapore? Why are they all so cramp up? I am not even an ah beng! You can see the difference with our girls are as compared to elsewhere. Even in a pub or disco environment, they are so so untouchable and difficult to make friends with. Elsewhere, girls will even take the initiative and chat with you.

Anyway, it is another ego bashing day for me. And hey, my only wish is simply to be loved. Looks like even that is too high an aim to achieve. I thought we had a connection. I thought we felt comfortable with one another. Don't tell me all those laughter and chatting are just a fake front - a client service! This is really full of shit! What does it mean by "I don't do that for client" ... am I some dirty old fart asking for sex in exchange for business?! MY GOD! IT IS JUST A DAMN DINNER!

2 Comments:

Blogger Radikaz said...

Manz that is so funny...btw try harder next time and pretend that you are some ang moh school graduate may have help a little. :P

These days SG Gals are so boring...Ops.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Radikaz said...

The foreign gals are any time better than local gals...

Serious..

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home